RESEARCH RESOLVE 2014
Research opens doors to the future
Research is critical to help develop evidence-based curricula to best address rehabilitation challenges. It is also a necessary part of convincing third party funders to support these programs. Without that funding, many people in need won't have access to EAA.
Not all of us can conduct research but we can ALL support it. HHRF launched "Research Resolve 2013" as a way for all who are committed to the future of EAA to become personally involved. Recognizing your vision and desire to make a difference in the lives of countless EAA participants (horses and humans alike!), we ask you to consider supporting Research Resolve 2013.
Exceptional leadership and long-range vision were demonstrated by the following programs and individuals who invested in research in order to:
• Ensure the development of evidence-based practices;
• Influence professional and community perceptions; and
• Rally support for the field.
Thank you to these VISIONARY SPONSORS who have already committed to our Research Resolve 2013 campaign:
- Carlisle Academy Integrative Equine Therapy & Sports
- Caisson Platoon (Fort Belvoir, VA)
- High Hopes TRI, Inc. (Old Lyme, CT)
- Riding Far, LLC (Lovettsville, VA)
- Horse Sense of the Carolinas (Marshall, NC)
- SIRE (Houston, TX)
- Triple H Equitherapy (Pipe Creek, TX)
- Wanda Whittlesey-Jerome (Albuquerque, NM)
COLLABORATING SPONSORS of Research Resolve 2013:
- Acres for Life (Chisago City, MN)
- Central Kentucky Riding For Hope (Lexington, KY)
- Cheff Therapeutic Riding Center (Augusta, MI)
- Cristi Shanahan (Penngrove, CA)
- Freedom Farm - A Therapeutic Riding Center (Waverly, MN)
- Isabella (Boo) Martin (Temple, NH)
- NESAR - New England Special Activities and Resources (New England)
- Riding to the Top (Windham, ME)
- Sarasota Manatee Association for Riding Therapy (Bradenton, FL)
- Therapeutic Riding at Majoda Stables in honor of Jumping “Jack” Flash therapy horse (Moorestown, NJ)
CONTRIBUTING SPONSORS of Research Resolve 2013:
- Fieldstone Farm Therapeutic Riding Center (Chagrin Falls, OH)
- Human-Animal Solutions (Denver, CO)
- Ride on St. Louis (Kimmswick, MO)
- Susan Lasoff (Minneapolis, MN)
- Susan Miller-Harsin (Omaha, NE)
- The Right Path Riding Academy (Drumright, OK)
- Therapeutic Horsemanship (Wentzville, MO)
- Touchstone Farm (Temple, NH)
Only research can direct efficient and effective change to EAA. It is a huge job. No one person or entity can do it, but if we all do our share - even if it is in a small way - EAA's progressive future can be assured.
RESEARCH RESOLVE 2013– Budget and Goals
To make a contribution now, please send a check, written to ‘Horses and Humans Research Foundation’ to:
Horses and Humans Research Foundation: PO Box 480 Chagrin Falls, OH 44022.
Click Here to print a donation form to mail in with your check or click below to donate online.